Monday, December 6, 2010

Feelin good!!!!

I know it was only a 2 pound weight loss this week - but man I feel good! Motivated, Strong!
Maybe it's because IT has started!
By IT, I mean the hustle and bustle of Christmas and the holidays! The overeating, eating out, the I'm too lazy and too busy to cook, so let's order in; the mall food; the party food; the sweets, cookies and baked goods that aren't around all year long; the cold, winter, snowy days where the absolute LAST thing you want to do is exercise! The time of year where you have every excuse to get fatter and fatter!!!!! and you know what? I lost weight! Hee Hee! This is doable!
If I make no other goals this month - I just don't want to gain anything....I want to beat this and prove it to myself that I can get through the hardest time of year without gaining. If I can do it this month, why couldn't I do it every other month?

Just a thought.....

No comments:

Post a Comment