Thursday, December 9, 2010

So sick....

Since Monday night I've done nothing.....Every day I wake up and clock-watch until my husband can come home and take my daughter off my hands. I can't remember the last time I was this sick. I think I have borderline pneumonia! No energy, my chest is sore and I'm bringing up things I've never seen before. Today is the first day I haven't been sweating with chills since Monday. I finally slept a bit last night but only with the help of some serious medication. I feel so guilty that I've been such a bad mother to my daughter - she has been amazing with me this week! I also have a huge guilt trip that I keep giving myself simply because I STILL haven't made it to the gym yet.....I am so angry!
I hate being sick - and now I'll sink back into my pity party.....

No comments:

Post a Comment