Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's Been a while...again....

because again I've fallen off the wagon - I can't seem to get this......why is this so difficult for me? I feel so low and guilty and like I will never be able to do this.....so then I eat and it makes me feel better for a millisecond (because i love food) but then i feel guilty for eating......

I need some serious motivation and determination to YET AGAIN START OVER!!!!!

So, after 2 days of talking (whining and crying) to my hubby about my weight and losing it - he came home with the most amazing thing.....a corporate gym membership to Goodlife Fitness, and that's not all ladies and gentlemen, he brought home a brand new pair of asics running shoes. What did I do to deserve this man? He is so supportive and amazing with everything. He just goes with the flow of whatever I am feeling.....
but back to the gift - there were 2 problems - Number 1, The membership didn't start until January.....I figure I'll be up another 10 lbs if I let it go until then! So, Goodlife is offering a $14 for 14 days deal and what do you know, my hubby gets that too - "In case I wanted to start early" - Could he be any sweeter? Perfect! Problem 2 - and this is the big one - getting my big behind there without feeling intimidated and embarrassed. I don't get it, before I've never been embarrassed like this to do active things - why now? Is it partly having a baby? the changes my body has gone through? I'm not sure, but all I know is that I need to do it.....Here's hoping I can get up the courage to go tomorrow!
Wish me luck, and motivation if you can......

No comments:

Post a Comment